Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mountain Air. (Mountaineer. Get it?)

Right now, I'm supposed to be on Mt.Maculot, but because of my hair fall, and the cause of it, my dad wouldn't let me go. He said that my trekking activities are a source of stress and should thus be eliminated from my life for the time being. I don't understand how my parents can believe that a weekend with friends, fresh air and exercise are the cause of my alopecia.
I mean, I get that maybe, the packing stresses me out a bit, but compare that to the good a trek does for my body and mind. Besides, I asked the doctor if my condition could have been caused by the environment I spend my weekends in (beaches and mountains, mostly), and she said no. So I am currently frustrated at the fact that I have the opportunity to blog about this current speed bump in my life.
Imagine, blogging about this is stressing me out. If I were up on the mountain with my friends, I'd be de-stressing from the hectic week that I'd just had.
Luckily, next week, I'll be going up Mt.Cristobal with DLSU OC again! Maybe another paranormal occurrence will happen... again. And I just thought I'd invite you to our second trek up the Devil's mountain.
Click here for more details.
This'll be 'training' for the Mt. Pulag, the highest peak in Luzon, trek in February, which I'll just invite you to, as well. It's the most anticipated climb of the year!
Click here for more details.

Mostly, the Cristobal climb will prepare you for the freezing cold of Pulag, so if you plan on coming with us to either, BE PREPARED. We sure weren't on our first trek up Cristobal and we could barely feel our fingers by the end of the night. Lesson learned. A bajillion blankets for me on the next trek.
Hope you can join us! The mountain air will do anyone good.

No comments:

Post a Comment