Monday, January 9, 2012

Beachin' Good Vibes

Just got home from my weekend trip to Les Caraibes in Laiya, Batangas. It was a pretty awesome weekend of chilling and bonding with friends. This is probably the best spent first-weekend-of-the-year of my entire life.
Friends. Beach. Drinks. NO HOMEWORK. How could you go wrong?
Just the fact that we were on the beach meant that my weekend couldn't. I love the beach. The sand between my toes, sun shining, waves kissing the shoreline.
The beach makes me happy. I don't care that when I have to come back to reality, there's a chance of me being sun burnt and aching. Not to mention the fact that no matter how many times I take a shower, there still seems to be sand somewhere on me.
There's something about beaches that make me feel like life is perfect... I dunno.
Well, that's all folks. I'll post more about my trip when I can. Right now, my hands are tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment