Friday, January 6, 2012

Computer Crashes and Cups of Cocoa

I just missed my 12mn deadline for the daily post. Crap.
The streak was fun while it lasted though (a measly 5 days).
I was supposed to post a vlog tonight. Which I will as soon as I finish editing it. The video would have been posted by now if my laptop didn't crash. *sigh* It's the only computer I can edit videos on.
So now, I'm downloading a video converter and editor on my dad's PC while drinking a cup of cocoa, texting and fiddling with my sister's iTouch.
Here's to hoping he doesn't catch me because I'm not allowed to download anything on here.


P.S. Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to post the vlog tonight. Have to get some shut eye if I plan on being awake for classes in the morning. I'll do all I can to get it up and posted by tomorrow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment