Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Back

Ok. I've been gone for 6months and every now and then I'm like, 'I should write in my blog. People are gonna think I did have cancer and died.' but then I'm too lazy or too busy or just so uninspired that I don't even bother. So I've let you go and think that I've been dead. I'm such a selfish bitch.
But now, I'm back. And hopefully I'll be updating twice a week. I have come to realize that daily updates is just not possible for me. I don't have the discipline to keep it up.
So to update you with my life since I stopped blogging last year, we'll do a really quick post, no pictures. My hair grew back over summer break, and it was pretty good until the end of first term and it started falling out again. Did a couple of hikes and a lot of surf trips. Friend left, then came back within a month when she was supposed to be gone for a year. Then... Big fights and Christmas break and now it's a new year. Uneventful to say the least.
So yeah, that's pretty much it for now. I'll be updating every Wednesday and a weekend. I hope. I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment