Thursday, January 10, 2013

White Rabbit

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!" - White Rabbit

I told you guys this was going to be hard for me, first "scheduled" post and I'm already starting it an hour and 49minutes late. But I'll try to get better as time goes on. No promises other than that I'll try.
So I've been watching a ton of movies and reading tons of books to pass time before school starts, which is in a few hours (and my body clock's still messed up. Damn.) I'll list a few of them down and give a sentence-contained review for each of them.

Movies:
Sisterakas: Storyline was so-so, punchlines were awesome.
Sosy Problems: Pretty, exaggeratedly conyo girls who lacked comedic timing and scriptwriters with no real dedication to their story.
Life of Pi: The entire experience of being in line for a rollercoaster until the moment you finally get to ride it. (I'm assuming, since I hate rollercoasters.)
Rise of the Guardians: I am in lust with Jack Frost and in love with the Sandman.
Django Unchained: Bloody but significant.
My Neighbor Totoro: Nostalgia incarnate. (Might just be for me, though.)
Pitch Perfect: Acca-tastic, yes I said it, and just do you know all of them can sing.

There are so many more, but I'm too lazy to post the others. Sorry...
Damn it. My dad's telling me to go to bed or I won't wake up for class tomorrow.
I will post the books tomorrow. I hope. I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment