Monday, January 21, 2013

Series Binging

I've been obsessed with tons of tv series lately... Ok, Not lately. For a LONG while. It's one of the ways I bond with my dad. We watch so new episodes late at night, or do a marathon on weekends. Or a lot of times, I marathon a few all on my own. I'll stay up until the wee hours of the morning to finish it.
My most recent binges have been on the following (classified by genre in case you were looking for something in particular):

Comedy:

The New Normal*
Modern Family
2 Broke Girls*
The Mindy Project
Whitney


Cop/Lawyer:

Blue Bloods*
Suits*
Law and Order SVU
Criminal Minds
Elementary
Perception*
Castle*


Sci-Fi/Fantasy:

Doctor Who*
Lost Girl*
Alphas
Life on Mars
Once Upon a Time*
The Vampire Diaries*


I Don't Know How to Classify These:

Revolution*
Hart of Dixie*
Touch
Arrow*
Person of Interest

*Highly recommended

This list is severely lacking. I can't remember some of them but there are just SO MANY on my list. I swear. I am in love with most of the leading men. Right now I am in love with Lost Girl's Kris Holden-Ried (Why? Because this is all I have watched for the past 10hrs.)


Kris Holden-Ried, everybody! Can I just like. Seriously. LOOK AT HIM. HOW IS THIS EVEN. DAMN IT. JUST. UGHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment