Monday, April 2, 2012

The Turnover (Long Overdue)

It's been awhile since I've posted anything so I'm gonna make up for it this week posting about what's been happening in my ever-so-interesting (I wish) life.


Last March 20, 2012 - Tuesday, was DLSU Outdoor Club's turnover dinner! For those of you who don't know what a turnover is, it's an event where those in charge pass their responsibilities onto juniors who they think deserve the honor. So yeah, we had our turnover and it was fun, old officers and current officers, our faculty adviser, and of course the incoming officers were present.
None of the junior officer actually knew what their positions on the org would actually be so we could be "surprised" at the turnover.
The old officers gave speeches and wished us luck on the responsibilities and challenges we will be taking on.
As you all have probably figured out, I am dedicated to all the orgs I take an active part in and DLSU OC is one of them. I don't know if this'll make me sound cocky, but I was pretty sure that I'd become an officer... Ok, it does sound cocky, but that's not how I mean for it to sound.
Anyway, so yeah, I am now VP for Membership Development. And I just want to take this time to say thank you to the officers who gave me this position and felt that I was deserving. I will do my best. I promise. So yeah. 
Here's the list of DLSU Outdoor Club's officers for AY 2012-2013:
Jason Sim, New President beside Lance Dy, Old President
(c)Victor Chan
Tob Castaneda, Old EVP beside Vlad Alcasid, New EVP
(c)Victor Chan
Mem Dev Team: Gerard Buenalor, Old AVP beside Aimee Chua, Old VP beside Me, New VP beside  Justine Ragos and Ryuta Murakami, New AVPs beside Bea del Rosario
(c) Victor Chan
Activities Team: Iris Ang, New AVP beside Ram Manipol, Old VP beside Victor Chan, New VP
(c)Victor Chan 
Finance Team: Crisha Bolisay, Old AVP beside Cz Santos, New VP beside Jason Sim, old VP
(c)Victor Chan
Logistics Team: Jerome Alcasid, Old VP beside Abi Dolon, New VP beside Benj Tuason, New AVP
(c)Victor Chan
Publicity Team: Mico Lorenzo, Old AVP beside Apa Azores, Old AVP beside Eileen Robles, Old and New VP beside Steph Bernardo, New AVP
(c)Victor Chan
Documentation Team: Vlad Alcasid, Old VP beside Laura Cua, New VP
(c)Victor Chan

Socio-Civic Team: Abby Manawat, Old VP beside Larry Sze, Old AVP beside Jodelle Cuanan, New VP
(c)Victor Chan
I think this is still missing a few AVPs and I'll update you when I know for sure. But for the moment, there you go.
Thank you so much old officers for all the guidance you have given us and for all the memories you have been a part of. I hope all of you will still be part of many memories to come and I hope that so many of you reading this will be making new memories with me and the rest of DLSU OC!


The entire crew. I made the Lion, by the way, in 1.5hrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment