Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunrise Buckets!

God knows I love hanging out with friends, whether it be my HS friends, blockmates, orgmates or whatever. So last last Friday, March 30, me and a few of my JEMA buddies decided to go out for dinner and chill. Maybe even watch The Hunger Games if there was some time. But there wasn't so we chilled at the resto for a few hours and moved on to Happy Lemon at around 11:30pm. The wings at Sunrise Buckets in Madison Square were awesome. As in YUMMEH IN MAH TUMMEH. Kinda pricey though, worth it if you just chow down there once in a while.
Had a lot of fun taking pictures on Ken's phone, again, and comparing the number of chicken bones on our plate.
In case you were curious, Jen won by a landslide.
Eventually, I got bored at the restaurant and I came up with the idea that we should have a lookalike picture thing. And I had brought my beanie and glasses so...

TA-DAAAH! Aren't we such cutie pies?
Right side, top to bottom: Loel, Jen, Star, Nica and Ed.
Left side, top to bottom: Kelvin, Ken, Me, Mondy and Albert.
Me, Nica and Jen rode Kelvin's car to Happy Lemon. Friggin awesome pimped out ride. I don't have a picture right now, I'll post one next time.
So yeah. That's all. Another post before the weekend. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment