Sunday, May 6, 2012

Watch the Videos Even If You've Got Something Better to Do

I promised I'd post videos from my Boracay trip within the week and here they are... FINALLY! Sorry they took so long, I kinda lost the memory card since I brought two on the trip. The one the videos were on were still at the bottom of the bag I brought on the trip.
This first one is basically me and Sarah talking on the boat about anything we can think of. Most of the people we were on the trip with are in this video. You probably shouldn't watch this if you get seasick easily or just dislike crappy video-taking.
Here's the view of the Boracay shoreline from our boatride. Didn't edit anything because one: I'm too lazy, and two: I don't have the programs to edit it properly so might as well not edit at all.

Finally, here's Yana talking about some pretty racy stuff!!! Kidding. She's just talking about hotdogs. The kid-appropriate kind for those of you who's got their minds in the gutter. Yana's one of the little kids we were with on our trip. I love kids, don't you? So yeah, mashed together two videos. Again, no real editing for the reasons stated above.
So yeah. Let me bid you adieu for the time being. I'll probably post another blog or video tomorrow just to make up for my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment