Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Medley Time

I haven't posted in a looong while and I have so many videos lined up. They're kinda late in the events of my life but still kinda fun to watch. For me, at least.
So yeah, my sister wanted to do a medley of Eyes Open by Taylor Swift and The Broken Ones by Dia Frampton. So we messed around with it a bit and this was the result.
Her birthday's coming up in a bit so send your love! Comment on the video or on this blog post!
So... what else... hmmmm. I think that's pretty much it. I have to set up a schedule for my blogging since school just started up again. it's most likely going to be blog posts every Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday. So expect a new post in the next few days.
So, here's the video and I hope you guys like it!




Oh, my friend, Sean, wanted to hear me sing so that's partly why I decided to post this. If you wish you didn't have to hear my voice, blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment